The aim of this course is to provide participants with advanced skills and knowledge to manage emergency situations in autonomous situations.
Candidates must meet ALL of the following conditions:
- Participants must be a minimum of 17 years of age on the date of final assessment.
- Hold a current SLSA Bronze Medallion/Certificate II in Public Safety (Aquatic Rescue)
- Hold a current Advanced Resuscitation Certificate
- Hold a current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Hold a current Silver Medallion Patrol Captain/Basic Beach Management
- Hold a current Spinal Management Certificate
- Complete an 800 metre swim in 14 minutes or less in a swimming pool no less than 25 metres