BOARD HIRE FEES – Our board hire fees are non-refundable
PLEASE CONFIRM BOARD AVAILABILITY BEFORE COMPLETING THIS FORM. CONTACT YOUR AGE MANAGER TO DISCUSS.
U14 Fibreglass Mal Racing Board – $150
U11 – U13 Fibreglass Board – $100
U9 – U10 Foamie – $70
You must have a board cover for the Fiberglass boards before we will allocate.
Families with 3 children receive 50% off third board.
Please note all funds are used for QSLSC board maintenance and purchase of new equipment.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE
Hire boards will be allocated to the U9 – U14 age groups by the surf club and preference will be given to those Nippers that attend regular training sessions and compete at carnivals.
Conditions for nippers who hire a board are:
- Attend 2 board training sessions per week in summer
- Attend winter board training
- Compete at 3 carnivals during the season
- Compete at Branch and State carnivals
- Bring the board to all training sessions and nipper sessions
- You must attend Sunday Nippers after board training is finished
Conditions for parents are:
- To provide water safety or officiate at a minimum of 3 carnivals during the season (in 2021/22 if you do not have your bronze medallion by end Oct 2021, you will need to complete an official’s course) Lead age managers are exempt from this
- Educate nipper on the board care (see below)
- Purchase a board cover/ surf sock if your allocated board does not have one
Board care expectations of the nipper and parent are:
- Hired Boards are to be stored and transported inside a suitable board cover
- The hired board is to be maintained in good condition. It is to be washed after every use with fresh water, including the handles
- Hire boards should be carried and not dragged on the beach. Boards should not be thrown onto the sand. Boards should not
be placed fin down on hard surfaces
- Hire boards should not be left lying in the sun for extended periods of time (to avoid bubbling of the board)
- The club must be notified of any damage to the board.
- Damaged hire boards must be repaired immediately using a club approved repairer.
Boards are to be returned at the end of the season
- Boards are to be returned at end of season (approx. 15th Mar 2021). We may re-allocate boards mid season (eg. around November, as nipper commitment, size and ability changes during the season!)
Boards will be recalled from the nipper and re-distributed to other nippers should the nipper not comply with the above conditions.
Please complete the below form and make payment prior to board allocations.
Nipper/Cadet Board Allocation Hire Agreement Form
Please provide Name of Nipper and description of Board Allocation fee.