How to Complete the Online Child Safe Awareness Module:
- Login to your Members Area Portal link below;
- You will then need to go to eLearning in the top menu. Then click on the red box “Login to eLearning” it will take you to the eLearning Platform
- Then go to the “Training Library” icon down the side bar.
- Click on View Courses in the tile “SLS – Safety and Wellbeing”
- Click on the Enrol button in the tile “SLS – Child Safe Awareness” and START
Your assistance in completing this course is greatly appreciated, if you have already completed this course then you do not need to do it again.
Should you need any help logging in please contact the office on email@example.com
Working With Children Check process:
We also would like to advise that due to changes in policy regarding Working With Children (WWC) Queenscliff SLSC will require all members over the age of 18 to supply a WWC Check (WWCC) for the 2023-2024 season. The WWCC is valid for 5 years and as a volunteer/member of Queenscliff SLSC there is no fee to obtain this check.
We understand that that this may create challenges for some of our members and we totally understand as it will also create administrative challenges for Queenscliff SLSC. If you are a member over the age of 18 we would greatly appreciate any member who does not possess a WWC Check Number to do so prior to next season to assist us.
Should you have or obtain your WWCC prior to next season, could you please email the office on firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and your check number or fill in the form to the right.
Here is the link to all the details from the NSW Government
https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-for-a-working-with-children-check and to apply on line https://wwccheck.ocg.nsw.gov.au/Apply
Thank you everyone for helping us keep our club and our members safe.
Member Services Director