Queenscliff SLSC AGM – 2021
Notice is hereby given that the 98th Annual General meeting for Queenscliff Surf Life Saving Club Inc will be held Sunday 29th August 2021 10:30AM. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the meeting will be held electronically via an online Zoom Meeting. Details regarding how to register and join the meeting are below and posted on our Website. Club Honour Awards will be done at a later date as a Special General Meeting.
- Notice of Motion
SLSNSW have recommended that this procedural resolution be presented even though our constitution permits electronic meetings.
MOVED THAT the format and conduct of the meeting be accepted and that any challenge arising from any procedural irregularity in, or to, the conduct of the meeting be waived.
- Discussion and, if thought fit, adoption of the minutes of the 97th Annual General Meeting
- Presentation and, if thought fit, adoption of the 98th Annual Report
- Presentation of the Special Purpose Financial Report 2020-2021 season
- Vale and acknowledgement
- Declaration of Branch Affiliation
Affiliation be sought for the 2021-2022 season with Surf Life Saving Sydney Northern Beaches Branch of Surf Life Saving Australia. Further that the Articles, Constitution, By-laws, Regulations and Resolutions, together with the awards and equipment of SLSA Australia Limited, and/or affiliated State centres/or affiliated Branches be accepted without reservation.
- Election of officers for the 2021-2022 season
Nominations for Board positions received for election at the Annual General Meeting to be held on Sunday 29th August 2021 are:
- President Garry Fox
- Deputy President Gavin May
- Treasurer Rob Graham-Smith
- Secretary Paul Sholl
- Senior Vice President (Lifesaving) Barry Antella
- Director of Education Kerry Seipelt
- Co Club Captains Kelly Beverley and Sam Kitchen
- Powercraft Director Jayson Elkins
- Competition and Coaching Director Mark Clare-Nazer
- Marketing and Sponsorship Director Anthony Rose
- Junior Activities Director Olivia Hibbitt
- General Activities Director Samantha Cleary
- Member Services Director Kathryn Shearsby
- Urgent general business and correspondence
(It is recommended by SLSNSW to; If possible, given the nature and requirements for the AGM this year try NOT to have any special business at the AGM other than the statutory business required under the constitution and your Act.)
- Meeting Closure
It is unfortunate the meeting cannot be held in the usual way. COVID has dictated otherwise.
We ask that all members intending to join in the meeting register their attendance prior to the meeting. This will greatly assist recording of those attending the meeting
Register your attendance to electronic AGM Meeting
Queenslciff SLSC AGM Electronic attendance form
"*" indicates required fields
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting 2 days prior to the meeting. If you have any trouble with registering prior to the meeting please contact Carla Thornton firstname.lastname@example.org
Conducting the AGM via Zoom is likely to be a new experience for many who participate. The cooperation and patience of all members joining the meeting will be crucial to ensuring the meeting runs smoothly and successfully.
If you are unable to attend please complete a proxy form below
QSLSC AGM Proxy Vote Authorisation