TIM “HAPPY DAYS” HAYES SCHOOL HOLIDAY BOARD TRAINING CAMP – Intermediate and Advanced Squads
Must have extensive board training experience in various surf conditions
Maximum 40 participants.
Second Week of School Holidays – Queenscliff Beach
Cost $120 for 2 days.
Tue 06/10/2020: 08:00 – 12:00hrs (Max 40pax) Morning tea provided
Wed 07/10/2020: 08:00 – 12:00hrs (Max 40pax) Morning tea and Lunch on completion
- Please make sure children are wearing appropriate sun protection for long hours in the full sun. They must also be wearing their pink rashie or they will not be able to participate.
- It is recommended to wear a wetsuit in case of cold weather and long sessions in the water.
- If the beach is closed due to weather events the camp will continue with land- based activities.
You will be asked to scan a QR code and complete an online form for each day of camp. This is collect information for the purpose of contact tracing in the event of a suspected COVID-19 case at the training camp.
Please stay home if:
- You are waiting a COVID test result
- You have travelled to, or live in, an area identified as an area of increased COVID testing
- You have been identified as a close contact of a confirmed case
- You currently feel unwell – even with very mild symptoms.