The aim of this course is to provide participants with advanced skills and knowledge to manage emergency situations in autonomous situations.
Candidates must meet ALL of the following conditions:
- Participants must be a minimum of 17 years of age on the date of final assessment.
- Hold a current SLSA Bronze Medallion/Certificate II in Public Safety (Aquatic Rescue)
- Hold a current Advanced Resuscitation Certificate
- Hold a current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Hold a current Silver Medallion Patrol Captain/Basic Beach Management
- Hold a current Spinal Management Certificate
- Complete an 800 metre swim in 14 minutes or less in a swimming pool no less than 25 metres
Click Here to view Course Syllabus.
If you are interested in this course or any others, please visit the link to complete the Expression of Interest Form.