Club Constitution & Policies
Club Honour Awards
Volunteer of the Month Submission
News & Events
2023 NSW Surf Life Saving Championships
Membership Queenscliff SLSC – JOIN or RENEW HERE
PATROLS and COVID
Sunday Surf Swim
Cadet Jobs Board
Queenscliff SLSC Code of Conduct
BEACH STORMERS SERIES Rd3 U14/15s, U17s, Opens & Masters Entry Form – 10.12.22.
Surf Craft & Swimming
NIPPERS JOIN or RENEW HERE
Nipper Proficiency Levels
Nipper Age Groups
Nipper Training – Beach and Water
Board Allocation and Hire Agreement
CARNIVAL GUIDELINES AND ENTRY
Nipper Carnival Entry Form – JUNIOR BEACH NORTH NARRABEEN 11.12.22
Volunteer Sign Up
Become a Lifesaver
Become a Nipper
Partner with us
Wills & Bequests
has been added to your cart.
Queenscliff SLSC Access Fob
This is a form for members to apply for access Fob to Club facilities.
Member applying for Access Fob
Date of Birth
DD slash MM slash YYYY
Are you a Financial Member for season 2022-2023
You have renewed membership or joined for the season and have paid your fees.
Are your Fully Vaccinated for COVID-19
As of the 1th October 2021 you must be fully vaccinated to enter the Club house
COVID Vaccination certificate upload
Max. file size: 8 MB.
Please upload your Vaccination certificate
Already have a Fob and need to reactivate it (please put in last 5 digits)
If you already have a fob and just need to reactivate it please type the fob number.
Toilets, Shower and Change rooms
Gym and Boat Shed
Board Storage room, showers and Change rooms
Other Acess Areas (Please specify and resson below)
Reason for applying for Access level
Terms and Conditions for Access to Queenscliff SLSC
The minimum age to hold an Access Fob for Queenscliff SLSC is 16yr old and will require Parent/Guardian approval. By ticking this box and agreeing to purchase a Fob for access to relevant areas of Queenscliff SLSC I agree to:
- Purchase access Fob for $20.00 payment is to be made in full and submitted with this application, unsuccessful applications will be refunded
- Access Fob is to only be used by myself and is non transferable, I will not lend or share it with anyone else.
- I will adhere to the NSW Health recommendations in relation to COVID and checking into Queenscliff SLSC via QR Code or other means the club has in place whilst on the premises and sign out upon leaving.
- I understand that as at the 31st of October each year my access Fob will be deactivated if my membership has not been renewed and fees paid in full or any other relevant Queenscliff SLSC fees have not been paid.
- I will adhere to the Queenscliff SLSC Gym Policy of Use including the use of a towel at all times and wiping all equipment after use and not allowing access to non members.
- While accessing the club I will ensure I close the door behind me and switch off all lights and/or fans.
- I agree to all SLSA Codes of Conduct and Queenscliff SLSC will abide by SLS and Queenscliff SLSC Values and Key Principles
Name of Member agreeing to above terms or parent Guardian for member 16-17 years old