Due to current COVID-19 restrictions the Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be postponed from Sunday 1 August 2021 to a new date, Sunday 29 August 2021. The AGM will proceed on this date even if existing (or reduced) restrictions still apply as we are planning to run the meeting in person (if possible) and simultaneously online. The online contingency will allow the meeting to proceed 100% online if we still have full restrictions in place on Sunday 29 August 2021. To ensure we have the quorum, as per our constitution, we will still request a proxy form to be completed to give your vote to someone should you not be able to attend in person or online.
At this stage the AGM Agenda remains as proposed but may change if the meeting in person is not permitted. Any changes to the agenda will be sent to the members. The new Notice of Meeting is listed below.
Queenscliff SLSC Annual General Meeting
Sunday 29th August 10:30AM
21 July 2021
Notice is hereby given that the 98th Annual General Meeting of the Queenscliff Surf Life Saving Club Inc. will be held in the clubhouse, Queenscliff Beach on Sunday 29 August 2021 at 10:30am.
- Discussion and, if thought fit, adoption of the minutes of the 97th Annual General Meeting
- Presentation and, if thought fit, adoption of the 98th report and financial statements for the season 2020-2021
- Election of officers for the 2021-2022 season
- Nomination of Meritorious Service Awards – Distinguished Service and Life Membership
- Urgent general business and correspondence.
Draft Minutes from the 97th AGM 2020
Nominations for Board positions received for election at the Annual General Meeting to be held on Sunday 1st August 2021 are :
- President Garry Fox
- Deputy President Gavin May
- Treasurer Rob Graham-Smith
- Secretary Paul Sholl
- Senior Vice President (Lifesaving) Barry Antella
- Director of Education Kerry Seipelt
- Co Club Captains
Kelly Beverley and Sam Kitchen
- Powercraft Director Jayson Elkins
- Competition and Coaching Director Mark Clare-Nazer
- Marketing and Sponsorship Director Anthony Rose
- Junior Activities Director
- General Activities Director Samantha Cleary
- Member Services Director Kathryn Shearsby
Due to COVID restrictions we are limited to the number of attendees. Please fill in a Proxy form to give your vote to someone who will be attending.
QSLSC AGM Proxy Vote Authorisation
All Life Members and Distinguished Service Members invited to the AGM, please make sure you have told Carla in the office if you are able to attend. If there are still available spots we will extend invitation to eligible voting members closer to the new date, when we know what the NSW Health Restrictions may be.