2022 NSW SURF LIFE SAVING CHAMPIONSHIPS
We are absolutely thrilled to be hosting the 2022 NSW Surf Life Saving Championships on our very own beach!
With over 21,000 competitors, spectators and volunteers the Northern Beaches will come alive with one of the greatest and biggest Surf Sports events
Competition will take place from 24 February through to 13 March with members from clubs across the state coming to compete over an extended 12 days of fierce competition.
The championships will showcase all types of athletic abilities from U9’s through to Masters.
- Nippers U9 – U12 – Thursday 24th Feb – Friday 25th Feb
- Nippers/Youth U13 – U15 – Saturday 26th Feb – Sunday 27th Feb
- Masters – Wednesday 2nd March – Thursday 3rd March
- Opens U17 – Open – Friday 4th March – Sunday 6th March
- Surf Boats – Friday 11th March – Sunday 13th March
- Champion Lifesaver, First Aid, Patrol – Friday 11th March – Sunday 13th March
This is a fantastic opportunity for our Northern Beaches Local Community with the full support of Northern Beaches Council.
We will need the help of all our members to make this event a success, and it will be a memorable time to be a part of Queenscliff SLSC.
Stay tuned for more info and find out how you can help to support the Championships at Queensie!
February and March will be a great time to be a member at Queenscliff. Having State on our home beach is one of the greatest achievements in the history of our club.
We call on our members to be a part of the events success and become part of our State Team. We need many hands on deck across a range of areas over the 3 weeks.