- Members please refer to the SLSNSW COVID Policy that takes effect 23rd February https://www.surflifesaving.com.au/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2022/01/SLSNSW-Member-COVID19-Vaccination-Policy.pdf
- All Competitors 13 and above with an award that are competing at State Titles need to be fully vaccinated except those with a medical exemption or religious exemption* which needs to be shown to Team Leaders and/or Administration.
- All Patrol Members including visitors attending Patrols please show your Vaccination Certificate to your Patrol Captain prior to Patrol commencing.
- Queenscliff SLSC Gym, Training Rooms, Level 1 Bar and Function Areas and inside shower and toilets will remain open to all vaccinated members only until a further review on the 17th March 2022. Please refer to this link for further information
- All Volunteers at SLSNSW State Titles need to show their vaccination certificate when they sign on for their duty to either the Administration Team upstairs in the club or to their Parking Supervisor if they are unable to get to the club before commencing their shifts.
We understand that not all members will be able to receive an Approved Vaccine, due to medical conditions for which there is a Recognised Contraindication to receiving any of the Approved Vaccines.
Any members who have such a medical condition are required to provide a medical contraindication certificate. SLSNSW reserves the right to contact the issuing medical practitioner to verify the authenticity of any such medical contraindication certificate.
Any member who is unable to become fully vaccinated for any other reason, including by reason of a sincerely held religious belief, religious practice or religious observance, must email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to 23 February 2022. Requests for an exemption will be considered by SLSNSW on a case-by-case basis.
In order to ensure the health and safety of members at SLSNSW’s activities and events, members granted an exemption may be subject to conditions or restrictions related to their role.